- Our Church - it's a place we love to be and celebrate all that God has provided;
- Ken - he is a wonderful father to the boys, I couldn't ask for anything more, and he's a pretty good husband to me;
- My parents - for so many things they have provided to me over the years and now for the love they show my boys;
- Adam and Andrew - they teach me something each and every day. It is so easy to enjoy life when you watch things happen through the eyes of a child;
- My job - while some days it is filled with stress, I love the fact that I help people in Georgia know that they can attend college and we can help them afford it;
- Family and friends - our lives are made so much better by the people that are in it.
So, I hope you pause today and thank God for all that he has given to you. Sometimes it seems difficult to find things to be thankful for, but at the end of the day, we have been given so much to be thankful for. It is hard to limit it to just a small list on a blog.
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!