Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love My Boys....

Ok, so I'm really behind on blogging again. I've tried to keep up and some days are just better than others...So this post is a little catching up and all about my boys, and yes, I'm calling Ken one of my boys as well.

This photo is from September 3rd...I love how happy the boys are. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. It seems like every day they are learning and mastering something new.
The following photos are from the Taste of Kennesaw. We went to see our good friend, Mr. Spiff, but he wasn't there yet! Oh well, we still had fun. Andrew just "rolls with the punches" and loads up to go and is usually just happy to be there.
Ken and Adam riding the train....
We're teaching Andrew early... :) Go Bama!
Here are the boys ready for church. No matter what Ken tried he could not get both of them to smile at the same time.....
I am so blessed to have such wonderful boys and a great life. I thank God for giving me such a fantastic family.

No comments: