Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter Weekend

Slowly but surely I'm going to get caught up with my updates. We spent Easter weekend at home. Ken played in the orchestra for the 8:15 and 11:15 services. I worked children's church at 11:15am. The church was packed! I always love services on Easter, but to ensure a seat we got to church at 10:40 and I was only sitting through the first few minutes of the service.

We went to the Easter Egg hunt at our church (there were tons of eggs), dyed Easter eggs, made sugar cookies and decorated them and just had a great weekend at home.


My favorite quote of the weekend was Adam got up to see what the Easter bunny brought. He found the basket for him, Andrew and Dad, but asked "Mom, where is your basket?" I told him I guess Mom wasn't good enough. Adam told me "Next year, don't break the eggs when we're dyeing them and he'll bring you a basket too." :) Out of the mouths of babes! :-)

No comments: