Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's Been A While....

It's been over two years since I've posted on our blog.  I seem to spend most of my time on Facebook these days.  But, as my journey to 40 begins, I've decided that it is time to spend a little time putting my thoughts to "paper"' and start blogging again.  The blog may change its tone for a while....it won't all be filled with posts about the kids and what's happening, but more about the changes I want to make as I approach the changing of the "front number" of my age.

But, since it's been two years, there is a little catching up to do.  I changed jobs in October of 2011 and have never been happier.  I love working at Kennesaw State University.  It's easy to love the commute (8 miles from home), but more than that, I love what I'm doing.  I love knowing that I'm helping students get an education.  I work with some great folks and am so very glad I made the change.  

Adam is in 2nd grade (for a few more weeks) and is loving school.  He's one smart cookie.  He impresses me most every day with the things that he comes up with.  Andrew will graduate from Pre-K in a couple of weeks.  He'll start Kindergarten in the fall and will also be at Frey Elementary.  It will be nice to have them both at the same school.  I know they'll both enjoy it.  

Ken is still with IBM and enjoying his job.  He is back to working from home several days a week and enjoys being around the house.

Bailey is our almost 80lb lab mix and we all love her.  She is a great dog and protector of our family.

Just so you'd have an update, I've included one of our photos from this past fall.  So, here's the brief update, but watch for more to come.


No comments: