Friday, May 2, 2008

Almost there......

So Andrew has decided he wants to roll over and start moving....I guess he is trying to keep up with his big brother. :) The following pictures are from Wednesday night. I had to be gone to a meeting for work yesterday and today and I just knew when I got home Ken would tell me he had rolled over...not yet, but it won't be long.





This photo is from this morning....so much for sleeping on his back. Ken found him in this position this morning when he went to check on Andrew. I guess he'll sleep on his side. :)


And this is from just a few minutes ago....he's trying so hard to roll over...he loves playing on his mat and trying to roll over to get the animals...


I hope everyone has a great weekend! We have soccer again tomorrow and I'm sure we'll have some photos to post of all the fun.

No comments: