Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Been A While...

So, it has been a while since I've updated the blog. We have been so busy lately and I just can't seem to find the time to do an update.

I guess I'll back up and update you on a few things from the past week or so.

May 16th was a great day! That was our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't imagine being any happier than I am now. Ken is a wonderful husband, father and best friend. He makes my life absolutely fantastic. Every day is better than the last. We now have five years down and a lifetime to go.

Adam is doing great. He finished up the school year at Due West with a "bang." I'll try to post some photos later of him enjoying the end of the year picnic playing with the air gun. We are now officially finished with soccer season as well. He loves his trophy. He played some and sat on the sidelines some, but overall I guess it was a good season.

Andrew is growing like a weed. He is now four months old as of May 25th - I'm not sure where the time has gone. On May 26th he rolled over for the first time. I have a feeling we're not going to stop him from moving before long. He seems to want to keep up with his big brother.

Work is keeping me extremely busy. I was in Savannah for four days last week attending a conference, and have a couple of more trips coming up. Things are going really well - but it seems like I need to be working all the time. I'm in meetings a great deal of the week which leaves little time to get the real work done. I have a new Administrative Assistant who is a tremendous help.

Life is good....if only we could win the lottery and not have to work...but as I usually say, you have to play to win! :) I'll try to update with some photos later. You can always check our family site at www.baumhoff.us for photos as well. We're a little behind in updating but will try to get caught up before too long.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments: