Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Photos of Andrew

So we went today and had some photos made of Andrew. They did a pretty good job. We had them made at Kiddie Kandids in the Babies R Us. We have quite a few photos that they made of Adam as well. We wanted Adam to get in some of the photos, but he refused. He is being a typical 3 year old. :) He doesn't always want to cooperate.





I can't believe how much Andrew is growing up. It is so hard for me to imagine he is already 3 months old and going. I'm not sure how the time goes by so fast - but it always seems to.

It's been another great weekend with lots going on....we had soccer yesterday and it started raining as we got there so we played inside. The photos weren't very good from inside. Then today we had a picnic lunch after church...it was on the "green space" at church. They had jumpy's for the kids and Adam loved it. He had the best time playing with his friend Cole and was very unhappy to leave.

It's off to start another week. I can't believe it is Monday already. I don't think I accomplished very much this weekend, and it is already time to go back to work. Oh well! I guess I'll get some of the stuff on the "To Do" list done eventually! Have a great week!

No comments: