Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alabama vs. Auburn

On Friday, November 29th I went to my first Alabama vs. Auburn game. While we've had season tickets for a few years now, we sold our tickets the last time the game was in Tuscaloosa. I finally got to experience the game.....Ken told me I would feel "it" when we got to the stadium and I wasn't really sure what "it" was and now I'm not even sure how to explan it. There was an electricity in the air like I can't explain. Maybe it was because Alabama was 11-0 going into the game and maybe it was because it was an Alabama vs. Auburn game, but whatever the reason, it was a great football day. There was a haze over the stadium and a fine mist for most of the game. Bama played great and finally broke the six year streak....we had a great time and were there to see Alabama go to 12-0! Roll Tide!!


No comments: