Saturday, December 13, 2008

What a week....

Wow, what a week it has been....On Tuesday we took Andrew to the doctor because they sent him home from preschool on Monday. He had a double ear infection and an eye infection. He got two shots on Tuesday and had to go back on Wednesday for a recheck. He's been on antibiotics all week and still has a few more days to go.

We decided we might better take Adam to the doctor as well. So he went on Tuesday afternoon and he has bronchitis. Ugh!

By Wednesday afternoon, I was feeling crummy so I stopped by urgent care on my way home from work. I have a sinus infection. So, I brought home antibiotics as well. So all three of us are on antibiotics. Ken so far is avoiding the doctor, but he may need to go as well......

Other than the sickness that has infiltrated our household, it hasn't been too bad of a week! :)

No comments: